Ok, maybe you already have a website or maybe you don’t (if not contact us and we’ll help). Here are a handful of free marketing tips that can help when it comes to marketing both online and offline.
- First and foremost, if you haven’t already included your email and web site address on all business cards, letterhead, brochures, and signage you’re losing out! Basically everywhere your business name is mentioned, you should include at least your web site address. You would be surprised how many times I’ve ran across a company who had a web site, but didn’t advertise it.
- Claim your free Google business listing! This is a no-brainer since Google provides free marketing to everyone online, not just their paid ads/advertising. Find your business on Google, create a free Google account and update your business/organization information. Make sure to tell customers or clients to give you a review if possible, it will help others see that what you do or what you offer is worth while.
- Claim your free Yelp listing! This again is more free advertising from another company that is highly respected and has great search engine visibility.
- Create a Facebook page for your business or organization. Yes, it can be a bit more work but it’s well worth it! Your posts can make rounds in many different user circles creating a lot of visibility for you and your business.
- Create a Twitter page! It’s simple and effective if you begin to gain followers and tweet from time to time about your business or organization.
- There are other social media offerings, but we think that Facebook and Twitter are the top ones to begin tapping into. If you have a brand where you have many images and appeal to a wide younger audience, I would suggest looking into Instagram, Snap Chat and even YouTube (if you have video content).
The list goes on and on, but you get the idea. We can help your business get onto these free platforms and with a little effort help get more traffic to your web site or app and achieve your marketing goals.
Contact us for more information or to begin your online marketing campaigns! We’re here and willing to help.